Are you a student? Looking for work? We’re here to help you with your job search.
We recognize that students entering the workforce face a number of unique challenges. Whether you’re looking for work to help pay the cost of tuition and bills or need a hand getting the right experience to complement your education as a step towards launching your career, we have services designed to help you get your start! We have a full range of programs we deliver and/or refer students to for government training programs and subsidies. Our services include:
- A Resource Centre with computers, printer, fax machine and internet access as well as a range of employment-related resources and information.
- Career exploration resources to help you identify your career goals.
- CPR, Service Excellence and Smart Serve Training, as well as, job search, interview and resume workshops.
- Help to critique or to develop your resume and cover letter, and help to prepare you for an interview.
- Job leads, as well as referrals to employers that hire exclusively through EPC!
Who can apply?
If you’re a part-time student, you may be eligible for personalized One-on-One Employment Counselling. In school full time? Don’t worry. Counsellors are always on hand in our Resource Centre to help you with your job search, offering you the flexibility to come and go according to your busy schedule.
Where can I apply?
Visit or contact EPC today to speak with an Employment Counsellor or fill out your Job Search Profile online and we will contact you within one business day to suggest programs and services.
Click here to look at the latest student job postings. Take a moment to review the sections on this page for more information on our programs and services, or Contact Us directly! We’re happy to answer any of your questions.
Summer Job Postings
Looking for a Summer Job? We have got them!
Still need more info?
Click here to look at the latest student job postings.
Take a moment to review the sections on this page for more information on our programs and services, or Contact Us directly! We’re happy to answer any of your questions.